Monday 16 February 2015

Reading week

So, I'm on reading week this week. My professors are like go enjoy your week off and I laugh at them  usually really hard. By Week off you mean the week you give us twice as much homework for and out all of our midterms after? That week in the middle of February that isn't even a full week because one day is a holiday? No this week I have 6songs to perfect 8 to learn for singing three for flute and I some how have to manage to get good at the French horn. Once that is under my belt I have 13  short assignments, 2 long assignments, 8 chapters to read and interviews to do for my field research.
There are some pluses, seeing my boyfriend and my parents but in between sleeping and homework. I also need to take my computer to the shop because the battery is dying, and running very slowly. I'm hoping to not break the bank but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment