Thursday 22 January 2015

School, computers and many loud noises

This week has been an adventure. I got the approval to overload so, I will in fact be graduating in June! I some how have managed to stay on top of all my homework. So thats a start. I started dance again this week, after a month of not dancing, so everything from the bellybutton down hurts. Yesterday of all things to happen my computer is no longer holding a charge and has now been chained to the charge cable. So I have ordered a keyboard for my tablet. I am doing my best but my life seems to challenge me, which is good and bad. If it was all easy I would never learn anything but if it was all difficult I would suffer at the weight. However, I seem to not have a break.

As for the loud noise, my head just won't stop pounding.


No comments:

Post a Comment