Saturday 19 December 2015

Holiday!

The holidays are here. I can never pinpoint the exact moment where the feelings of warmth creep into my bones but this year I think it has come with the snow. Today it is snowing, not like huge flakes that are staying but the first snow I've seen at home all year.

The house is decorated presents bought, tree up and a house smelling of food. Im so happy and content to be spending this holiday season with my family. It's going to be two years before I spend it at home with them so I will cherish this time as it won't be the same.

Happy holidays for what ever you celebrate, or don't. Just enjoy the wonders of the last few weeks of 2015 and have some eggnog. (unless you don't like it then have some warm beverage, if you don't like those drink water. If not water just enjoy your existence because it is awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment